Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation has the honor to invite contesters to take part in the international on-site HF competition Lithuanian Cup 2018.
The 21st Lithuanian Cup will take place on 16th June 2018 on holiday resort Birštonas, which is situated 40 km south from Kaunas.
About 10-15 on-site participants will use call signs LY18A – LY18Z.
You are welcome to enter this contest as on-site competitor or as a participant!
Communicate No 1 short rules
COMMUNICATE NO 2 technical requirements for the participant equipment
COMMUNICATE No3 Agenda
COMMUNICATE No4 organising committee
COMMUNICATE No5 Location
You can find Baltic Contest 2018 logs received for this day by clicking here.
The deadline for logs is 10th June. Logs received after the deadline, will be clasified as checklogs.
We would like to invite you to the Baltic Contest 2018 – the biggest HF contest in the Baltic States.
It starts on 19th May, 2018 from 2100 UTC till 0200 UTC on 80 m band. You can find the general rules on www.lrsf.lt/en/balticcontestrules/
Special calls will be on air: LY54BC – 54th Baltic Contest; LY100BC – 100 years of restored state of Lithuania.
Every competitor, who will make 100 QSOs with LY stations, will participate in a special lottery. The winner will receive a plaque in remembrance of 100 years of restored state of Lithuania.
The results will be announced on www.lrsf.lt/en/
Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation
We are happy to inform that now you can download the Baltic Contest results 2017/rules 2018 booklet!
Thanks to Mindaugas LY4L, Rolandas LY5AA and others who made it possible!
Baltic Contest manager,
The 54th BALTIC CONTEST 2018
The Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation has the honor to invite radio amateurs all over the world to enter 54th Baltic Contest 2018.
- The aim: to promote radio sport in the Baltic countries and to expand relations among radio amateurs of the Baltic and the world.
- The object: to establish as many contacts as possible with amateur stations worldwide.
- Period: from 2100z May 19, 2018 till 0200z May 20, 2018. UTC
- Sections: A – single operator, CW/SSB
B – single operator, CW
C – single operator, SSB
D – single operator, 2 hours, CW/SSB
E – multi operator, single TX
F – SWL
- Any use of DX spotting networks (Skimmer, DX cluster, sked pages and etc.) for section A, B, C, D is not permitted.
- Only one transmitted signal is allowed at any time.
- Only one period of two hours with biggest QSO number counts for section D competition, all contacts made outside this period will be automatically used for check.
- Frequencies: CW (3510-3600) kHz, SSB (3600-3750) kHz.
- Exchange: RS(T) and serial number starting from 001. Each station may be worked once in SSB and once in CW.
- Scoring: for participants in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania each QSO with Europe counts 1 point and QSO with another continent counts 2 points. For participants in Europe each QSO with Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania counts 10 points, each QSO with another participant counts 1 point. For participants outside Europe each QSO with ES, YL, LY counts 20 points, each QSO with another participant counts 1 point. SWL report must contain both call signs and at least one of the control numbers.
- Final score: the sum of QSO points. When the number of points is equal, the criteria for priority are: for better percentage of QSO confirmation; for more DX QSO
- Awards: certificates will be awarded to the leading stations of each section for every country (DXCC) in accordance with the number of participants. Winners in A, B, C, D, E, F sections in the Baltic countries (ES, LY, YL), in the Europe and outside Europe will receive originally designed medals.
This year only: additional trophies will be announced for celebration of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia’s 100 years of restoration.
Special trophies: (trophy/donnor)
|Europe MIX LP
|Baltic countries LP (less than 100W output)
||Estonian Amateur Radio Union
|DX LP (less than 100W output)
||Latvian Radio Amateur League
|Europe CW LP
|G. Lučinskas LY9A, R.Šaltauskas LY1Z Memorial
||Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club
||M.Stern 4Z4KX, LY2NL Memorial
||R. Žakelis LY5AA
|Youth (until 16 years)
|Oldtimer BC (more than 60 years)
||Kaunas University of Technology R.C., A.Macas LY2OO Memorial
|Baltic countries QRP (less than 5W output)
||Lithuanian Amateur Radio Society
||Tonno Vahk ES5TV
A station winning a medal (the entry winner) will not be considered for the special trophy. That trophy will be given to the second station if the number of entries justifies the medals.
- Logs: Deadline 10th June, 2018. Electronic logs should be sent to email@example.com. Cabrillo file format is preferred. Paper logs should be mailed to LRSF, P. O. Box 210, LT-44003 Kaunas, Lithuania.
The log MUST show the following information: callsign, name, age, entry, power, and QSO in chronological order. Each contact has to have correct time in GMT, frequency (or band), call, report with serial number sent, and report with serial number received. A log without all required information may be reclassified to checklog. Also, please indicate if you want to receive a paper or electronic copy of a Baltic Contest booklet and diploma in the soapbox.
- Disqualification: If any participant violates contest rules, referees’ committee can disqualify that participant.
- Referee committee: Referee committee decision is final and indisputable.
Baltic Contest committee
We announce Baltic Contest 2017 results.
Congratulations to the winners of the Special Trophies 2017
who became the CHAMPION in 2017 World Youth ARDF Championship (Gold medal in 144 MHz Contest)!
Lithuanian Radio Sports Federation has the honor to invite contesters to take part in international on-site HF competition Lithuanian Cup 2017.
The 20th Lithuanian Cup will take place on 24th June 2017 on holiday resort Birštonas, which is situated 40 km south from Kaunas.
About 10-15 on-site participants will use call signs LY17A – LY17Z.
You are welcome to enter this contest as on-site competitor or as usual participant!
Communicate No 1 – short rules
Communicate No 2 – technical requirements for the participant equipment
Communicate No 3 – agenda
Communicate No 4 – organizing committee
Communicate No 5 – On-site participant location HQ